Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jam selling season is in full on mode! My youngest son accompanied me to the Aspinwall flea market last Sunday and he was quite the salesman! I don't know why but he loved the flea market and now wants to go every week, hey I am not going to argue with him! The weather has been cooperating and, despite the rabbits, my strawberries are coming in beautifully! This is going to sound a wee bit Pollyana but here it goes, I love my strawberry patch and it makes me so happy! The blackberries look like they are going to pop out all over the place, I have a lot of white flowers which means future berries. We are still trying to grow grapes and blueberries but those plants are young and will take some time to mature. It does give us something to look forward to!

I am so grateful to my customers from last summer who have returned. One of the first Sundays some folks came with about 5 jars from last year! So great! I love reusing the jars and being able to give folks a discount for bringing them back. Thrifty and environmentally friendly!
This business is truly a blessing and, at least today, I am so happy I started a small business. I am grateful to everyone who has not only bought my jam but to those who took time to try it and to give me their input. I look forward to meeting more future jam lovers and fulfilling all your jam needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment